Video Digest: Main events of the week, No. 18
Monday, 01 July 2019, 14:57:28
The main events of the week from June 10 to 15, 2019
- June 26, 2019, the First President – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev chaired a meeting of the Security Council, where the current situation in the city of Arys of the Turkestan region was reviewed and issues of ensuring the country's water security were discussed.
- June 28, 2019, during a joint meeting of the Chambers of the Parliament, the Prime Minister Askar Mamin addressed the deputies with a proposal to extend the work of the fourth session of the VI convocation.
- Tuesday at the Government session, the Prime Minister Askar Mami, expressed condolences to the families and friends of those who died in Arys. The reports on the work being done to provide medical assistance to the victims and to mobilize forces for the rapid restoration of the vital activity of the city were heard.
- The session reviewed measures for the implementation of the Action Plan of the President’s Election Program “Well-being for all! Continuity. Justice. Progress" and proposals received from citizens during the national action "Bіrge." The head of the Government commissioned to develop plans for specific step-by-step measures aimed at achieving a real result.
- In addition, the Cabinet of Ministers considered the development of an innovation ecosystem in the field of information technology.
- Wednesday, the prime minister chaired the first meeting of the Coordination Council on Investment Attraction.
- Thursday, June 27, Askar Mamin held a meeting of the Council on the transition to a "green economy" under the President of Kazakhstan.
- June 28 on the instructions of the President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, the Prime Minister Askar Mamin visited Almaty with a working trip, during which he took part in an extraordinary meeting of the maslikhat and held a meeting with the city activists, where he presented the new akim, Bakytzhan Sagintayev.
- The same day on behalf of the President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, the prime minister visited the Kyzylorda region for a working trip, where he presented the new akim, Kuanyshbek Iskakov, to the region’s activists.
- Saturday, June 29, the Prime Minister Askar Mamin, on behalf of the President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, headed the Government Commission to the city of Arys and examined residential neighborhoods and social facilities affected by the emergency and also met with the local population.